Loose Top Socks
Especially recommended for Diabetics
Also recommended for:
- Sensitive Feet
- Wide Calves
- Wide Feet
- Foot Odour
- Foot Perspiration
- Swollen Ankles
- Swollen Feet & Legs
- Poor Circulation
Non-binding Socks, Tailor-made
For people with diabetic and/or sensitive feet...
Size: Free Size
Size in cm: 24 cm
In The Box: Pack Of 3 Pair Socks
Composition: 85% Cotton, 10% Polyester, 4% Nylon & 1% Elasthane
- Contacts vertically to grip the leg and stay up without leaving marks or restricting.
- Loose top's unique construction and superior stretch fibers won't bind (which is good for circulation) or sag (which is great for comfort)
- The elastic free stretch top easily accommodates oversized calves.
- Natural cotton fibre keeps feet dry by absorbing moisture.
- The especially designed ventilated foot panel keeps feet comfortable by reducing heat.
- The seamless toe means a seam-free foot environment. No rubs, no irritation, no aggravation.
- An antimicrobial agent inhibits bacteria and protects against offensive odours.
- All this makes Loose Top a favourite casual sock for men and women, even those troubled by fluid retention, swollen ankles or poor circulation.