Sunab is a Blend of Rare Ayurvedic Herbs and Extracts. It Do Not Contain PPD (Para Phenyl Diamine) PAP (Para Amino Phenol), Ammonia, Resorcinol, Parabens, Artificial Fragrance, Which Generally Causes Allergy & Side Effects In Many People. Made With Herbs Grown and Harvested According To Ayurvedic Tradition.
SUNAB - 100% Natural Hair Color (Natural Hair Dye) is the best hair color Product. It is a result of effort in going with nature, years of hard work, research and exploration of Ayurveda.
It is 100% NATURAL HAIR COLOR, which not only color your hair but it is safe for entire body and also imparts and enhance immunity. It is a combination of certain herbs carefully chosen out of ancient Ayurveda knowledge which is oldest known natural medical science safe for humans.
- Made Of Ayurvedic Herbs & Herbal Extracts.
- Covers Grey Hair Effectively and Properly In One Step.
- It Balances and Nourishes the Hair Shaft as It Colors to Help Prevent Breakage.
- No Harsh Chemicals or Additives.
- NO Peroxide, No Ammonia or Other Additives.
- It is 100% Natural.
- It Also Gives Benefits of Henna and Herbs With Hair Coloring.
- Color Stays on Grey Hair Up to 3 to 4 Weeks (depending upon one person to another).
- It Leaves Hair Thick, Lustrous and Naturally Healthy.
- It is completely safe Hair Color.
- It Can Be Used For Hair Coloring at Home Naturally.
- Take Required Amount Of Powder As Per Hair Length.
- Add Warm Water To The Powder In 1:3 Ratios (1 Part Of Powder & 3 Part Of Water).
- Paste Should Neither Be Too Thick and Nor Too Loose, To Apply On Hair.
- After Paste Is Formed, Immediately Apply It On Hair Till Root With The Help Of Hair Brush, On Complete Hair.
- Apply Extra Paste On Grey Hair and Cover The Head With Given Plastic Disposable Cap.
- Wait For At Least 120 Minutes Or More. Longer You Leave Paste On Hair Darker The Color You Get.
- Colour Should Be Applied On Oil Free Hair.
- Apply Colour Immediately After Making The Ketchup Or Yogurt Consistency Paste With Lukewarm Water and Wait For 120 Minutes For Good Results.
- Use Shower Cap To Cover Hair After Paste Is Evenly Distributed On The Hair. (Use Hair Dryer In Order To Provide The Heat To The Paste)
- Oiling Or Shampooing Should Be Done After 24 Hours Of Applying The Hair.
- Tightly Close the Remaining Powder Packet after Using Else Moisture Will Destroy the Product Quality.
- To get more Darker Colors of Any Shade Please Apply 2-3 Times On Hair with An Interval of 24 Hours At Least between Each Application.
HERBS USED & ITS FUNCTION
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo): Hair Coloring, masking, toning and antiseptic function.
- Gardenia Jasminoides (Jasmin): Used as a co-factor for antioxidant enzyme.
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna): Used as Hair Dying/Astringent agent, boost hair growth, cools scalp & skin,treat dandruff, make Hair Shine.
- Salvia Officinalis (Saga): It boost hair growth and make hair healthy.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Sufflower): It prevent dandruff and help in hair growth.
- Malva Sylvesris (Mallow): Used to reduce oiliness and greasiness of hair & also treat dandruff.
- Organic Certified By: USDA ORGANIC and INDIA ORGANIC.
- Certified 100% Natural By: ECOCERT INDIA, a leading International Certifying Company.
- ISO 9001:2015, 9001:2008, ISO 14001, ISO 22716
- Vegan, GMP Cosmetics, India Organic
Type: Hair Color / Hair Dye & Hair Treatment
Colour: Soft Black
Hair Color Form: Powder
Container Type: Sachet
Suitable For: Men and Women
Ingredients: Indigo (Fera Tinctoria), Jasmin (Gardenia Jasminoides), Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Sufflower (Carthamus Tinctorius), Mallow (Malva Sylvesris).
Safety Instructions: Please Perform Patch Test For Sensitivity As Few People Are Sensitive To Even Herbs Also.
In The Box: 1 Sachet of 100g, 1 Brush, 1 Cap, Pair of Gloves and Instruction Leaflet
Warranty/Return Policy: No Returns or Replacement is applicable on this product.
Note: The images are only for presentation purpose and represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
Disclaimer: We strive to maintain high accuracy of all information of the products. However, the actual packaging may vary on the basis of date of manufacture from the brand. It is hereby recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.